Saturday 6 October 2012

WOW my youtube video is hitting 1000 views for the first time!

Wow I guess anything that's linked to Psy's Oppa Gangnam Style can get high views on Youtube eh...
I'm quite shocked at the views...
What I did was only to record a bunch of people dancing to that song during a Mid Auteum Festival at a RC party... And WALA... If only that lady didn't block my camera... I would have captured a better video...

That man in red hosts the RC's events every time... I bet he must have drank a few bottles of redbull before that (kidding)... All the power n energy he had...
This video was named Oppa Kanasai because he introduced the dance as it... I was kinda shocked when he said that because that area's MP was there... "Kanasai" is like a swear word... Lol... Thumbs up to him!

Counting down to my first ever 1000 Views for a video on Youtube....

No comments:

Post a Comment